Last week I shared two calm songs from Radiohead and Red Hot Chili Peppers, as it was bedtime (at least for me). But today...ahah, my selection leads to different rhythms and feelings 😉
- The Stranglers - Golden Brown (La Folie - 1999)
I must say that I'm not a big knower of The Stranglers music, but as a kid, I remember to listen to this music at home. For several years I didn't listen to it, and just rediscovered the song when I heard about the keyboardist of the Stranglers, Dave Greenfield, who died last month.
Great song and it deserves a place in my top favorite songs:) !!
- System Of A Down - Suggestions (System Of A Down-1998)
When I listened to this album in the summer of 2000 it was love at first sound (if you know what I mean!). I enjoyed the entire album at once, and that rarely happens.
Presently I don't listen to System Of A Down, but this album will always be part of my life soundtrack :)
Hope you enjoy it too!!
If you want to join the challenge, use the hashtag #a-zmusic!
"I see my life in terms of music...I get most joy in life out of music - Albert Einstein
This quote resumes why I'm enjoying this new challenge so much!
My past posts:
- A - I'm ready to start! [Music A to Z Challenge #A - Arcade Fire & AudioSlave]
- B - I get around [Music A to Z Challenge #B - Bush & Beach Boys]
- C -We missed you hissed the lovecats...[Music A to Z Challenge #C - The Cinematic Orchestra & The Cure]
- D - I feel you [Music A to Z Challenge #D - Dave Matthews Band & Depeche Mode]
- E - Dream a Little Dream of Me [Music A to Z Challenge #E - Ella Fitzgerald & Ennio Morricone]
- F - Drumming Song - [Music A to Z Challenge #F - Foo Fighters & Florence + the Machine]
- G - Brain stew - [Music A to Z Challenge #G - Green Day & Guano Apes]
- H - Time [Music A to Z Challenge #H - Hand Puppets & Hans Zimmer]
- I - I need you tonight [Music A to Z Challenge #I - Imogen Heap & INXS]
- J - Sometimes [Music A to Z Challenge #J - Joy Division & James]
- K - Mr. Brightside [Music A to Z Challenge #K - The Killers & The Kills & Kaiser Chief]
- L - Dance Dance Dance [Music A to Z Challenge #L - Lykke Li & Lura]
- M - Signs of Love [Music A to Z Challenge #M - Mari Boine & Moby]
- N -Falling (or am I flying?) [Music A to Z Challenge #N - Nirvana & Nitin Sawhney]
- O - Self Esteem [Music A to Z Challenge #O - Olivia Newton-John & The Offspring]
- P - State of Love and Trust [Music A to Z Challenge #P - Pearl Jam & The Prodigy]
- Q - [Under Pressure Music A to Z Challenge #Q - Queens Of The Stone Age & Queen
- R (Part I) - [My friends Music A to Z Challenge #R (part I) - Radiohead & Red Hot Chili Peppers
- R (Part II) - [Paint it, Black Music A to Z Challenge #R (part II) - Rage Against the Machine & The Rolling Stones