I've been looking forward to this interview for a long time and I'm excited that it was finally able to happen! I think cold storage is a really interesting topic that a lot of people have questions around. How does it work? Should I use cold storage over a hardware wallet? In this interview, I sat down with Thasit Kulvaranon, the Marketing Manager for Ellipal to answer all of these questions.
We cover a variety of topics including:
- What cold storage is and how it's different than other types of wallets.
- What air-gapped technology means.
- The tamper-resistant properties that are built into the Ellipal wallet.
- The differences between their latest release, the Titan and the original model.
- Who is cold storage for and what level of security should people be utilizing.
- Making cold storage easy to use with their phone app and QR code scanning options.
- Their development roadmap and what the team is currently working on.
- Ellipal's two year anniversary celebrations that are currently happening on Twitter and the sale they are running on Titan's.
For those watching this video in the future - the reason he is wearing a mask is because this was filmed amid all of the CoronaVirus craziness.
I really hope you enjoyed this interview with Thasit! Please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below. Have you ever used an Ellipal wallet or some other form of cold storage?