Welcome to Round 43 of Let's Make a Collage!
The LMAC looks back on another week of growth!
During the last round we welcomed 18 new subscribers to our ranks of now 273 LMACians! And participation in our contest has seen a new record with 67 collages submitted to a single round.
My impression is also that overall engagment is steadily increasing. It's difficult to capture this in distinct numbers but I see more and more LMACians commenting on their fellow's contributions. Please keep doing so. Sharing encouraging comments can hardly be overestimated in their positive effect. For my part, I try to reward engagement as best I can with my votes.
Thank you all for your support, for the LMAC and thus for the Hive! The LMAC's success depends on every single one of you!
Before we get the next round started, the usual (important) reminders:
- Please make sure to set the LMAC community (-> account @hive-174695) as 20% beneficiary in your entry posts. Only then you are eligible to receive the community bonus if you make it to TOP 10. A growing LMAC community will thank you for it! (100% of the proceeds will be added to each round's prize pool)
- A curation trail has been registered on hive.vote to further support all valid submissions to the LMAC. By following this trail you will support all LMAC contributors but also receive a decent boost on your curation rewards by frontrunning a vote by me (@shaka). Find all details about the LMAC curation trail -> here.
- Entries which fail to unambiguously document that all collage elements used are free of any copyright protection can not be shortlisted! It's up to the contributor to proactively provide all sources in their entry posts.
- All entries need to be posted to the LMAC community to be considered for the challenge. To help increase the visibility of our community please avoid cross-posting.
And now, let's get into the summer season with all its delights and kick-off Round #43 of Let's Make a Collage!
What do you see in this picture that is not yet there? Let your creativity run wild and transform this scenery into whatever you wish to see. Your imagination is the only limit!
Click -> here for a HighRes version.
Those new to the LMAC, please have a look at the contest rules below!
- 🥇 First Place: 15 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥈 Second Place: 12 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥉 Third Place: 10 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 4️⃣ Fourth Place: 8 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 5️⃣ Fifth Place: 5 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- ❗️Top 6 -10: 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards each.
➡️ Entry deadline is July 6 end of day (midnight UTC)!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted to the LMAC community and should contain a reference to this post.
- 📌 Entries need to set the LMAC community account as 20% beneficiary to be eligible for the dynamic component of the prize pool.
- 📌 Submissions further need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be put up for the final vote.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with an iPhone 6S.